Interested in joining our team?
We are looking for self motivated, competent computer repair technicians with an ability to troubleshoot and determine software and hardware problems on desktop and laptop computers, monitors and printers. Prospective team members must have technical knowledge and an ability to work with people. This position will help with customer drop-offs, pick-ups, retail sales, diagnostics and repairs.
We’re looking for people with:
- A demonstrated ability to learn about technology.
- A sincere commitment to customer service.
- High ethical standards.
- A commitment to excellence.
- An ability to build trusted relationships.
- A desire to learn and grow.
Candidates should have and understanding of:
- Windows (Mac – Linux desirable)
- Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista operating system install
- SATA/IDE drive partitioning and formating
- Driver discovery and installation
We offer full-time and part positions. Pay will be based on experience and aptitude. Certifications are not required, it’s your experience ability and attitude. If you’re looking for a great company and a great future, send us your resume and pay history. Please note that we will conduct a drug test and background investigations for prospective team members.
Include the following in your email:
- Your resume
- Full name
- Contact phone numbers
- Education level
- Job experiences
- Interest in part time, full time or both
Send your contact information and resume to email@example.com and see how you might be able to help.